- Laugh with Someone
- Tell Someone You Appreciate Them
- Leave a Thank You Note
- Offer a Hug
- Donate Your Today to Bright Hope
- Pray for Someone
- Volunteer Your Time at Bright Hope
- Pay Someones Parking Meter
- Compliment Drivers on How Well They Parked
- Leave Quarters at the Laundromat
- Pray for a mom at Bright Hope
- Be a Welcoming Neighbor
- Be Polite On The Road
- Clean Gym Equipment
- Be Spontaneous!
- Be Kind To Your Server
- Kindness Through Eating!
- Pray for a dad at Bright Hope
- Give Away Your Parking Spot!
- Donate Used Books to a Library
- Knit Items for Others
Are you thinking about living together? Cohabitation—or “living together”—is the fastest growing living
arrangement for couples.
A lot of research has been done over two decades to answer this important question. So you can learn from the experience of millions of couples who have lived together without being married. You can know the answer! finish reading here Living Together by Glenn T. Stanton
Get more information here at Focus on the Family
Giving Tuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
At Bright Hope your donation will go to help grow and save families.
Your one time donation
$100 Helps a couple learn how to parent their child once they have chosen life
$250 Provides men with a safe meeting place to ask questions, develop as fathers, and become the men God wants them to be
$250 Provides a young women with an ultrasound and picture of the life growing inside of her
$500 helps men and women use God’s word to reconcile the hurt and pain from a past abortion
$1,500 pays for curriculum to teach life skills and hold bible studies in three centers and the county prisons throughout the year
Your monthly donation
$25 Provides a client advocate to be available to give options counseling, be a listening ear, and provide life saving resources
$50 Provides one month of pregnancy testing
$750 per month pays for a homeless mother to live in our Door of Hope Apartments
$1000 Provides one month of Ultrasounds
$1000 Provides curriculum to teach relationship skills, abstinence, cyber bullying, and Teen Sex & the Law to over 6000 teenagers in local schools, community/youth groups
Just like Mary and Joseph, the parents of Jesus, our clients are facing the struggle of an unplanned pregnancy. As you are putting your shopping lists together for this holiday shopping season we ask you to hold a little back. Take some time to ponder how you might offer hope to a small struggling family this Christmas. On December 1st please donate to Bright Hope Pregnancy Support Centers.
For years our mantra has been Honoring Life, Offering Hope, Healing the Brokenhearted. With this in mind …
After 35 years of service to the Lehigh Valley, we believe God is leading us and our clients, to a bright future. As part of that future, we announce that Care Net Lehigh Valley Pregnancy Support Centers will now be known as:
Why are we changing our name and establishing a new brand?
- National Network: Our “network” is actually bigger than Care Net. We receive information regarding best practices from multiple national pro-life organizations and receive referrals from a variety of social services agencies. Although we are staunchly pro-life, we are not a political action organization. Since we are privately funded and receive no financial aid from these affiliations we wanted to create our own identity at a local level.
- Local Focus: We desire to be recognized as THE LOCAL provider of pregnancy support services with integrity, honesty, and compassion. Our primary goal is to serve LOCAL women, men and families facing difficult situations. Our focus is not only on providing “care,” but we strive to offer HOPE.
- Comprehensive Plan: Our community outreaches and events focus on the fact that we offer more than care; we offer hope for a future and tangible help. Our maternity home is the Door of Hope, our annual banquet is called the Gala of Hope and our run/walk is the Big Heart-Bright Hope 5K.
What is our mission? Bright Hope Pregnancy Support Centers honor life and offer hope by providing pregnancy support services, resources, and life skills education to women, men and youth.
Bright Hope’s focus is on providing help and hope; the centers provide pregnancy testing, along with honest, clear and comprehensive options information and offer follow-up support services. Bright Hope does not refer for abortion services.
For 35 years, Bright Hope has been educating, equipping and empowering
the Lehigh Valley. With your support and prayers, we are focusing on God’s
transforming work: saving lives, changing hearts, and building healthy families. Our efforts are making a positive impact.
In 2015, we reached over 8621 men, women, and youth. Thousands of students in 14 schools, various community organizations and many churches heard life altering messages about the use of social media, teen sex and the law, sexual risk avoidance, dating violence prevention, cyberbullying, pornography, and marriage. Students across the valley are being informed and are able to ask questions about what they have heard and what is factual.
To commemorate this momentous occasion, we have a special gift for anyone who makes a new monthly commitment of $35 or more.
Save the Date!
Sat. April 9th: Big Heart Bright Hope
Fri. April 15th: Ravello Restaurant and Bakery Dine to Donate
May 1-8th: Diapers and wipes Drive
Sat. May 21st: Zumbathon
Sat. June 11th: Emerald Event
Wed. June 15th: Faith Night at Iron Pigs Stadium
August 22-27th: Diapers and wipes Drive
TBD Gala of Hope
Register NOW! Big Heart • Bright Hope 5k Run/Walk, Saturday, April 9, carenetLV.org.
Get Tickets NOW for Bright HopePSC’s 35th Anniversary Celebration, June 15
“Faith Night” with The LV Iron Pigs sponsored by Fellowship Community.