Dear Bright Hope Supporters and Volunteers,
As you are aware, the COVID-19 virus has greatly impacted our community. Bright Hope
Pregnancy Support Centers continue to make serving women, men, and youth in our community with free and confidential services our number one priority. At this time, we believe the best way we can do that is to comply with the recommendations of implementing preventive measures that help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We also know that information regarding COVID-19 is continually changing. As a result, we’ve decided to make the following changes to Bright Hope’s services through March 22nd and will then reassess our next steps based on current information available at that time. Effective March 16th, Bright Hope Pregnancy Support Centers is taking the following steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, while still providing needed services and resources to our community.
- Bright Hope’s Allentown and Easton Centers will continue to remain open to serve
clients in need of a pregnancy test and/or ultrasound. These clients will be screened
carefully following our medical guidelines concerning COVID-19 before appointments
- Bright Hope has increased the regularity of cleaning surfaces at all locations in
compliance with the COVID-19 prevention recommendations.
- All Earn While You Earn classes, both group and individual, will be canceled.
- Diapers, wipes, and formula will be made available to our clients by appointment as
needed in our Allentown and Easton Centers.
- All Bright Hope volunteers are being asked to take the week off.
- All Community Education presentations are canceled in schools, churches and
community organizations through March 29th.
- Our Divine Resale stores in Allentown and Easton are closed through March 23rd.
- We are suspending the acceptance of donations to our Divine Resale Stores and
Clinics/Baby Boutiques through March 22nd.
- All face to face training and group meetings are canceled through March 22nd including
our Liaison Meeting scheduled on March 18th.
- The majority of our staff will be working from home, (except a small admin staff) this
week, but can be reached for questions via email or by calling 610-821-4000.
We are grateful for your ongoing support and pray for God’s protection and peace over you as we walk together through this uncertain time to man but known to God’s reality of COVID-19.